Boiler Replacement & Maintenance
If water or gas passes through it we do it!
Boiler Replacement & Maintenance Northampton
If you are looking for boiler replacement in Northampton, we offer a wide range of boilers to ensure that your replacement boiler suits your needs and crucially, is affordable. We have removed and replaced hundreds of boilers for commercial and residential clients in Northampton and have a healthy number of positive boiler replacement reviews and photos demonstrating the quality of our work.
If you are looking to have your boiler maintained we also offer fairly priced boiler maintenance packages to customers in Northampton and across Northamptonshire.
Whatever your boiler needs, you can count on our expert plumbers to complete your required plumbing task in a professional and efficient manner whilst completing your plumbing job to the highest of standards.
We have loads of positive customer reviews and you can see why you should use us on our home page.
It is extremely important to ensure that you have your boiler services on an annual basis. The two main reasons are:
- Safety – ensuring that your boiler is operating properly significantly reduces the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Efficiency – a properly serviced boiler will also run more efficiently meaning you waste less money and are more energy efficient.
We can service you boiler and hearing system for you helping you stay safe and save money.
The average boiler lasts between 10-15 years after then it can be safer and more energy efficient to replace your boiler with the latest technology. The reasons are the same as why you should keep your boiler serviced annually.
We can help you select the right boiler and install it for you at a competitive price.
There are three main types of boiler and they are combi, heat only and system, the following gives a bit more detail on each:
- Combi boilers produce instant hot water.
- Heat only boilers or conventional/regular boilers work with a cylinder in the airing cupboard or loft.
- System boilers are often found in modern homes with an unvented hot water cylinder.
Whatever boiler you have we can maintain it or whatever boiler you want, we can install it.